Job ID 5970
Couples Allowed No matter
Duration Part - TimeFull - Time
We are situated closest to some of Sydney’s best dive sites, including Cabbage Tree Bay. Being a multi-award winning PADI 5 Star Instructor training facility, we offer a complete range of dive courses from beginner level Introduction to Snorkelling & Discover Scuba up to Instructor level and beyond – including Sydney’s most talked-about Learn to Dive course.
Our facilities include:
- Award-winning retail & equipment rental store
- PADI 5 Star Instructor training facility
- 3 metre-deep heated and floodlight diver training pool
- 2 air-conditioned classrooms
- Our very own Dive Boat, Sea Dragon II
- Scuba equipment servicing workshop
We are looking for a PADI Scuba Instructor with a few years of experience to join our team!
Responsibilities include performing all kinds of logistical tasks and daily preparation of the dive centre, equipment, conducting try dives and DSDs, diving courses from basic level to professional training, sales, guiding dives and performing the function of the skipper.
Applicants who apply should be:
- Passionate about the ocean and have knowledge of scuba diving
- Punctual, polite, customer-focused and keen to help in every detail
- Have working rights for Australia
- Certified as a PADI OWSI or greater
- 1+ year of teaching experience
- Hold a full driver’s license (desired
- The chance to work with some of Australia’s most experienced divers
- Access to employee discounts on gear purchases & servicing, dive courses, tank fills
- Opportunities for professional level diver training
- Flexible working conditions
- Discounted local, interstate & international travel
Salary is negotiable with casual, part-time and full-time employment available (Monday to Sunday).
To join the team submit your expression of interest with cover letter and current CV, please.