Job ID 13905
Couples Allowed No
Duration Full - Time
PADI, the global leader in Underwater Exploration, is searching for a full-time MARKETING CONSULTANT to join our Regional Marketing Team in Rancho Santa Margarita CA.
PADI offers its employees a unique culture centred upon an active lifestyle, fun and hardworking colleagues, interesting work, competitive salary and outstanding benefits. We are an amazing company searching for amazing people to join our team!
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, the Marketing Consultant is responsible for working directly with PADI Members to drive customer engagement, brand loyalty and marketing campaigns to encourage certification growth in the Americas market. Responsibilities include evaluating the effectiveness of the member’s current marketing campaigns or programs, recommending changes to improve online presence and performance, and identifying successful consumer trends and market opportunities that affect certification growth.
This role supports the four corporate primary objectives:
- Safe and responsible diver acquisition and retention
- PADI Member acquisition and retention
- Financial prosperity
- Global operational alignment in message, products, systems and procedures
What You Will Do
- Focus on assigned domestic or outbound tourism markets.
- Have a solid understanding of and be able to communicate PADI products, services and channels.
- Collaborate closely with the PADI Global Marketing team, project development and all other departments on the development of offline and online tools for PADI Members.
- Collaborate with Territory Directors, Regional Managers and Regional Training Consultants to strategically grow and retain existing members through prescriptive business education and support.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing management to incorporate sales promotions, consumer promotions, materials, promotional presentation materials, sales collateral and sales aides.
- Develop, write and organize a range of traditional and digital media.
- Provide professional support to PADI Members and assist with the implementation of marketing strategies and tactics for the Americas region.
- Develop a broad marketing skillset and stay up to date with marketing trends in order to capably assist PADI Members in a range of marketing disciplines.
- Develop an understanding of dive and travel industry trends within the Americas region.
- Ensure integration and cohesiveness of all aspects of the brand message including digital strategy/online marketing, traditional marketing, in-store collateral, brand content and PR.
- Create and complete appropriate reports to analyze the offline and online marketing results.
- Must be available for consumer shows, PADI Business Academies, public speaking events and other travel as related to the position.
- Assist with other PADI Member-related KPIs including but not limited to: PADI Membership renewal, insurance, PADI Travel affiliate, My PADI Club and PADI Gear.
What You Will Need To Be Successful:
- Completed a relevant marketing/communications degree.
- 4+ years experience in a marketing/communications role preferred.
- Adobe CS experience is preferred though not essential.
- Digital Marketing skills including SEO & SEM optimization, online advertising, email marketing, social media marketing and basic HTML editing are required.
- Business acumen and ability to adhere to budgetary requirements.
- Professional and polite in verbal and non-verbal communications.
- Interact well and respectfully with co-workers.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Strong organization, project development and management skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write technical and promotional copy including online.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Self-starter is able to work with minimum supervision; problem solver.
- PC, email and the internet are literate.
- Have adequate presentation skills.
- Dedication to customer service and satisfaction.
- Possess passion, creativity and enthusiasm for assignments.
- PADI certification is preferred but not essential.
Founded in 1966, PADI has grown consistently through our 55 years in business, continually raising the bar for the industry we are all so passionate about. We know who we are as a company but never let that hold us back from reinventing ourselves and keeping our mission modern and relevant. One thing that stays consistent is our mission to be “The Way the World Learns to Dive”. PADI has certified over 28 million divers during our history, an achievement no other scuba diving agency can claim. We are committed to our purpose to Seek Adventure—Save The Ocean.
PADI strives to create a work environment that respects individual contributions while maintaining a strong team approach for the successful execution of business objectives. The executive team believes in a work-life balance that enables employees to meet their personal and family needs with flexible hours and a robust benefits plan.
If this job sounds interesting to you and you meet these requirements described above, we’d like to get to know you!
Please submit your resume & salary requirements ASAP. To learn more about our company visit us at www.padi.com
Applicants must possess the permanent right to work in the United States.
PADI/Seek Adventure Save the Ocean
California Applicants please note that PADI collects personal information relating to its candidates for employment to manage the recruitment process. The organization is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. To view PADI’s CCPA Notice please go to https://www.padi.com/ccpa-notice