Job ID 7085
Couples Allowed No matter
Duration Part - TimeSeason
We urgently seeking a few more dive instructors to join our team for a summer position based out of St Martin.
Dive instructors work alongside a marine biologist, skipper, or another dive instructor to successfully lead 12 and 21-day programs for high school and middle school students. In addition to teaching diving, instructors work with their co-leader to supervise students 24/7, facilitate group dynamics, assist students with cooking and cleaning dues, and lead games, and other program activities.
We maintain a small group size of 12 students or less led by two instructors. Our strongest instructors are flexible, team players who excel in quickly changing scenarios, while maintaining a supportive fun, and cohesive community. Instructors and students liveaboard 40 ft. catamarans and monohulls.
· PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certification with active teaching status.
· Specialty teaching certifications or willingness to obtain some of the following: underwater naturalist, boat diver, AWARE-coral reef conservation night diver, wreck diver, deep diver.
· Great communication skills and a professional demeanour to serve as an ambassador.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Previous experience working with teens or young adults, preferably in a camp or 24/7 setting.
· Significant international travel experience.
· Sailing experience ideal for our Caribbean programs.
Instructors are provided with a daily stipend, food & accommodations, and a flight stipend.
Our season runs from May 31 to August 24.
To apply please complete an application via email and/or submit a resume here: Jobs