Job ID 7312
Couples Allowed No matter
Duration Part - TimeFull - Time
Lauderdale Diver is a market leader that specializes in the service, sales, and marketing of dive equipment, dive instruction, yachting products, and toys. We are seeking dynamic individuals to join and be an integral part of our team.
Our services are sold to customers that require and expect professional, proficient service, communication, and reliability. Our new staff members will be highly motivated self-starters with significant knowledge of the diving industry and will be expected to deliver the highest standard of service that is synonymous with our company.
You will be in charge of arranging and conducting PADI scuba diving courses according to PADI regulations and guidelines.
You will also provide guided tours and instructions, and promote equipment rentals during scuba diving and snorkelling excursions.
- Must have PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certification (minimum of 50 certifications required)
- CPR and lifesaving certifications from the American Red Cross or similar certifying organizations
- Must be at least 18 years of age High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Experience or strong interest in paddling, kayaking, freediving and other water sports highly desirable for product & activity knowledge
- A combination of education, certifications, and work experience may be qualifying Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills Must be willing and able to work in a collaborative setting with a diverse group of internal and external customers and vendors
- Overall understanding of personal computer operation
- Position requires employees to work on/her feet 100% of the time
- Ability to bend and squat Ability to lift/carry 40+ pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to climb ladders
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour