Job ID 19339
Couples Allowed Yes
Duration Full - Time
An opportunity has arisen where we are now potentially looking to recruit 2 new dive professionals to our team in roles that would be perfect for a diving couple. The two roles include:
- You’ll be an experienced instructor for all levels of recreational diving, and able to teach a few specialities too.
- You’ll have experience servicing regular scuba equipment and be comfortable with compressors and outboard motors too. With a technicians certificate from one of the major brands (Cressi would be an advantage)
- The primary language requirement is English, although French would be useful.
Instructor/Marine Ecology Program Co-Ordinator
You’ll be an experienced Instructor or Divemaster and want to support our Reef Buddy initiative which will see you lead on the delivery of a program including:
- Coral nursery management and development
- Apex predator monitoring & Lionfish containment
- Reef monitoring using Reef Check protocols
- Supporting the delivery of a macro/invertebrate study
- The role will also include liaison with college/university staff for academic support, as well as funding agencies for new/ongoing funding support
- Marketing and email response to enquiries for bookings for the program
Both of these roles are available for immediate commencement, with a minimum 12-month contract. The package will be commensurate for the island/region and shall include a modest include studio apartment too (you shall be responsible for utility bills), commission on sales, paid vacation and overtime.
Please send your resumes, including references and availability asap!