Dive Resort and Spa is looking for a PADI Instructor in Tulamben, Bali.
- Certified and renewed PADI OWSI or higher with a minimum of Nitrox Specialty.
- Valid EFR certification
- Excellent customer service
- Good spoken and written English (French, German, Swedish or Finnish is a bonus)
- Knowledge of marine life.
- Can do attitude
- No violation of code of conduct within previous employment and no pending QA’s.
- Must understand that the job requires long hours sometimes
- Own a full set of equipment
- Hold safe diving practice all the time
- Guest briefings and paperwork
- Teach PADI Dive courses from DSD to DIVEMASTER
- Guide fun dives in busy times
- Customer service
WE ARE OFFERING:
- Fixed Salary, commission, and food benefit
- 1 year or 6 months working contract, with the possibility of extension
- 1 day off per week + holiday
Please send your CV, along with a photo (no underwater photos) and a cover asap.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and details will be discussed with the appropriate candidate