Dive Manager for UK centre
AQUANAUTS, PLYMOUTH, UK ARE HIRING!
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic Dive Manager to join our team!
The role will involve teaching scuba diving to an exceptional level and organising courses and boat trips. Boating experience is preferred but not essential, as we can train you up to drive our boat as part of your role. We’re a small hard-working team – we all get stuck into various roles and we’re looking for someone passionate about UK diving, ready for their next dive adventure to join us.
Aquanauts is one of the busiest PADI 5 Star IDC scuba diving centres in the South West, running regular courses and boat trips from our idyllic harbourside location in Plymouth. Our boat charters explore Plymouth’s premier dive sites including the James Eagan Layne, HMS Scylla, HMT Elk and many more incredible sites situated around the Plymouth Sound. We’re also the South West’s largest online Dive Retailer and have a busy harbourside dive shop too!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Teach PADI courses to a high standard and actively promote further education and equipment ownership to students.
- Schedule courses and organise course logistics.
- Keep up to date on PADI and HSE requirements to ensure the safety of Aquanauts customers and staff at all times.
- Skipper up to 12 divers per trip to multiple sites across Plymouth Sound
- General boat maintenance
- Adhere to Maritime Law
- Assist customers with equipment purchases, course options, boat bookings, and equipment hire and provide gas fills.
- Respond to incoming emails and phone enquires for on and offline sales.
- Promote and organise club activities to include meetings, holidays, trips and special events which encourage environmental responsibility to our divers.
- Maintain equipment stock levels in the shop and update displays.
- Assist with online sales processing.
- Qualified PADI OWSI Scuba Diving Instructor (minimum)
- HSE Medical
- Fluent English speaker of both written and oral
- The right to work in the UK
- Previous skipper experience (preferred)
What we offer:
- AMAZING UK diving!
- Competitive salary
- HUGE savings on equipment
- Career development opportunities
- Extensive contact network within the UK diving industry
If you feel that you would make a great addition to our team, or know someone who would be perfect for the role, please get in contact with us!
A CV and cover email can be sent asap, please!
Salary: £21,000.00-£28,000.00 per year