- Must be fluent in English and able to teach PADI courses
- PADI OWSI or higher level with active teaching status and insured
- Should be a Nitrox and EFR instructor
- Should own a complete set of dive equipment
- Should be able to work under stress and on a secluded Island
- Enthusiastic, customer-oriented, and a team player with a can-do attitude
- No visible tattoo or piercing
We offer you:
- An attractive package which includes a basic salary, service charge
- One day off per week plus 30 days holiday per year contract upon completion of the contract year
- Accommodation in an air-conditioned twin-sharing room, laundry, and housekeeping service
- All meals are free of charge at the staff restaurant
If you have the above qualifications and you would like to be part of our team, please send your CV with a cover letter, Dive Insurance details, 2 photos (low resolution), and references. Covid 19 vaccine.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. SORRY – No couples!