Marine Biologist / Freediving Instructor
Makunudu Island diving centre and water sports are looking for a highly motivated, sales-oriented Marine Biologist who is preferably (but not necessarily) also a Freediving Instructor.
The candidates should be willing to live on a remote island in the northern Male atoll, in the Maldives.
- Coordinate water sports activities in conjunction with our local guides
- Promote and conduct all snorkelling excursions (and free diving courses if a freediving instr.)
- Collect data for our conservation projects (turtles and mantas id)
- Participate in guests’ education by conducting presentations and awareness campaigns
- Initiate activities to increase our conservation objectives and improve the sustainability of our operations
- basic salary, commissions, and service charges;
- private accommodations, all meals in the main restaurant, bar allowance, flight tickets, and work permit;
Please send your resume with a photo, cover letter, and references asap!