We are a PADI 5-star IDC Resort located in Aqaba-Jordan. We are right in the heart of the marine park with our in-house dive site.
Now seeking a Female PADI Scuba Instructor.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals, with the ability to work in teams, with a strong sense of security, with high-risk management and customer satisfaction, assiduous and punctual, and flexible in the tasks to be performed, as well as flexible in working hours.
Female instructor in active status.
Professional + medical dive insurance.
Fluent in English (other languages plus especially German, Spanish or French).
Instructor specialities: wreck, night, nitrox, deep.
As a team, we carry on the day-to-day responsibilities and common logistical tasks to ensure the smooth running of the operations.
Such responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading certified divers, teaching PADI DSDs and courses, carrying on occasional try-dives and supervising snorkelers.
- Welcome customers and help with registration and orientation.
- General routine cleaning and maintenance of the dive centre.
- General day-to-day set-up of the dive centre.
- The complete information will be sent to those who apply.
- Fixed/basic monthly salary of 550USD (390JOD).
- +commissions on PADI courses, DSD program and certified night dives.
- Transportation to/from Aqaba downtown to work and back.
- Lunch at the beach club.
- Private room in shared accommodation with another instructor (or max 3 instructors).
Note: as of today, for seasonal staff, flights are not reimbursed.
The complete information will be sent to those who apply.
If interested please send your resume, the screenshot of your student count page, a photo and your expected availability, asap!
PLEASE NOTE: due to the number of applications we receive, short-listed candidates will be contacted within 7 days. However, we strive to keep other CVs in file for future use.
We wish you a good day and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, Dive Club team.