Now we are looking for an in-house Marine Biologist + Padi instructor to lead our Divemaster + marine biology program based in our dive base of Nusa Lembongan (Bali).
The right candidate will also be responsible to expand & develop our marine biology educational programs.
It’s a full-time position coming with a renewable 1-year contract.
– Degree in Marine Biology or related.
– Experience in similar positions, or in marine conservation preferred.
– Passionate OWSI (or higher) with a minimum of 1 year active teaching experience.
– fluent in English (additional languages are a plus).
– Excellent customer service.
– Key team player to work with our local staff.
– Social media and digital marketing skills are highly appreciated.
Lead our DMC + marine bio program and teach all Padi programs from DSD & OWD and higher.
Develop programs in marine biology and conservation for recreational divers.
We offer :
– Base salary, housing allowance and revenue-based commission system for diving courses & programs.
– 1-year working permit (including taxes)
– The best diving Bali can offer.
Should be able to start asap.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please send your CV/resume with a recent photo asap.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted!