MSDT and Social Media Manager
Our dive operation represents a first-class recreational, professional and technical SCUBA diving facility and PADI Career Development Center in Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras.
We teach PADI Open Water, Advanced, Rescue, Divemaster and Instructor courses. Specialties and Technical diving including Nitrox and Trimix.
We are seeking a talented MSDT scuba instructor to join our instructional team and help manage our social media platforms.
If you have enjoyed teaching in a fast-moving business and have a passion for visual storytelling, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to merge your creative talents with your social media skills and your passion for instructing.
Position Overview: As an instructor within our team you will be responsible for teaching recreational courses, guiding divers and refresher courses.
You would have to combine this with managing our social media presence to engage and grow our audience. You will play a crucial role in creating content that not only showcases the breathtaking beauty of the underwater world but also promotes our brand, values, and conservation efforts.
- Teach all PADI recreational courses
- Teach Padi specialities
- Guide divers
Social Media Management:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our online presence and engagement across various platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Create and curate visually appealing and engaging content, including photos, videos, and captions, that aligns with our brand’s identity and resonates with our target audience.
- Interact with followers, respond to comments and messages, and foster a sense of community among our online audience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and algorithms to ensure our content remains relevant and effective.
- Active status Padi MSDT with a good record. Experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and extra languages are a plus.
- Strong social media management skills with a solid understanding of various social media platforms and their best practices.
- Knowledge of marine biology and conservation is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
How to Apply: If you’re ready to dive into this exciting role at BICD, please submit your resume, portfolio, and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’re passionate about this position. Email your application ASAP, please!