Kaafu Atoll is looking for a new Dive Instructor to join our team in November.
An outgoing personality but able to spend time on their own, polite, proactive, team player, hard and good worker.
Environmental concerned and willing to take part in our Coral Reef Restoration Project.
- Conducting scuba diving courses according to PADI standards, mainly OWD e AOWD.
- Conducting discover scuba diving experiences and guided dives for certified divers.
- Ensuring the safety of all students and guests.
- Providing excellent customer service to guests.
- Assisting with general dive centre operations as needed.
- Participate in reef conservation activities.
- PADI Instructor certification.
- Experience in diving, meaning no zero to hero.
- Previous experience in Maldives or remote areas is a plus.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have own complete dive gear and Dive Pro Insurance.
- Additional language other than English is a plus.
We offer competitive pay and commissions, meals at the main restaurant, a flight allowance, and the opportunity to work in a beautiful location with a great team, all within a 12-month contract and possible renewal.
If you are interested in this position, please forward you CV with photo and your Student Count as PDF Object: OWSI position